Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First Entry-Here Goes Nothing!!

Well Everyone, Here We Go:
This is my first attempt at anything like this but hopefully everything will go well. I thought it might be a nice idea to make one of these blogs so I could keep my friends and family updated at home while I am gone. I leave in 8 days (not that I'm counting or anything silly like that...) and I can't wait to start my lessons and adventures. If everything goes well I can update often with stories, pictures, and maybe even videos depending on how technologically adventurous I am feeling. I look forward to hearing from all of you as well. So please leave comments back to my posts! I hope you enjoy my updates!
Dios le bendiga,
Leah

3 comments:

  1. Leah,I am so proud of you and what you are doing.You have a kind and generous heart.Love you very very much,Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Leah! We should have prayed for you today while we were having our Jr. High meeting... sorry for rushing through the meeting, but please be assured that you are very much in my prayers. I love you and am so amazed that God sent you to us at Woodside! You are such a gift!
    Love,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah,I'm glad you got to the DR safely and are being put to work so quickly. Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete