Monday, March 22, 2010

Just a little somethin' somethin'....

While I was checking my gmail this morning a newsfeed caught my eye. I saw the words "tent city". Before these words would have meant nothing to me, but now, after working in tent cities for almost 2 months since the earthquake means something completely different now. I read this article from New York Times and I wanted to share it with you all because it reminds me so much of the communities that I am working in (both ARC and Love a Child) in Fond Parisien, Haiti. I hope this sheds a little bit of light on to the situation we are dealing with...

3 comments:

  1. Great story Leah! Thanks for sharing. It makes me appreciate all the progress taking place with our friends in the ARC camp.

    Lots of love!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi leah
    if you would like a help haiti shirt, please let me know where i can mail it to.
    glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. leah, will you email me your email address?

    ReplyDelete